Once more, VERPACKUNG 2013 provides you with a business platform where you can present your companys’ products, your packaging materials and solutions. There will be a great demand and many sales leads for industrial technologies as well as consumer good technologies.
NEW: In 2013, the topic around packaging will be extended and complemented for the first time! The successful show brand PACKAGING INNOVATIONS premieres in Hamburg in Hall A2, therefore enlarging the spectrum of VERPACKUNG 2013. This was a strategic step to make the show even more attractive and increase your chances to establish valuable contacts.
Let the trade show be a whole different experience for you – simply make use of the following advantages:
- Compact solutions due to our complete packages (all-inclusive)
- Free choice of your stand position
- Easy organisation and little time exposure
- Further visibility through additional marketing packages (have to be booked separately)
- Direct contacts – immediately in the market
Grab your chance! We are looking forward to your participation.
- VERPACKUNG 2013 features Prof. Dr. Bernd Sadlowsky of the BFSV Institute (Institute for Consulting, Research, System Planning, Packaging Development and Testing – stand: D:06), who will be giving talks and workshops on:
„Altersgerechte Verpackung – Lebensmittelverpackungen auf dem Prüfstand“
„Einfluss der Verpackungen auf unsere Geschmackswahrnehmung“
»Find out more... (information in German)
- NVC Panel Debate: maximising the pool
of packaging talent (Room A3.2, 1st Floor Hall A3)
»Find out more...
Please note that easyFairs GmbH is in no way connected to the company Expo-Guide.
These exhibitors were last to book:
“For us, Verpackung Hamburg 2011 once again proved to be of significant importance for the fruitful packaging-related business development in the regional development of The Netherlands, Denmark and the North of Germany. We look forward with much enthusiasm to the next edition, in 2013!”
MSc MEng Michaël Nieuwesteeg, NVC Netherlands Packaging Centre