TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS 2012 is now closed after a successful two day event. The next show will take place on the 13th and 14th of March in Ahoy Rotterdam.
Make sure you visit our Belgium event PROLOGISTICS www.easyFairs.com/PROLOGISTICS-BE
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS 2012
THE TRADESHOW FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL IN THE FLOW OF GOODS
The seventh edition of TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS will take place on Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th of March 2012 in the thriving industrial heart of the Netherlands, Rotterdam - a city with a long history of shipping and logistics, strategically located and outfitted for efficient transport to the rest of the world. In two days time you can network, exchange experiences in an efficient effective way and simply do business!
Today's challenge: Juggling distribution, logistics and automation - and keeping all those balls in the air! As supply chains become international by necessity and as budgets are squeezed ever more tightly, transportation and logistics organisations face huge demands to work more efficiently than ever - of course with as little impact on service quality and the environment as possible. TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS 2012 therefore offers the perfect opportunity for professionals like you to learn about what’s new and gain knowledge around current issues in the market.
Find out about the latest industry trends and meet innovative suppliers of equipment, products and services relevant to your supply chain requirements. TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS in Rotterdam is a meeting place for the entire sector - can you afford to miss it?
Evening opening at day one
On Wednesday 28th of March the show will be open in the evening. Can you not make it to visit the show during day time? No problem, the show will be open on Wednesday 28th of March from 11:00 to 20:00 hrs and
Thursday 29th of March from 10.00 to 17.00 hrs.
Apart from the various exhibitors there is also an interesting seminars program. Main goal is to give the visitors a complete update of the market with practical seminars and innovative ideas and concepts. Logistics 2030: The future of transport & logistics will be the theme of this seminar program.
New: High service, low cost - Transvision International
New: The growing market of internet logistics gives new opportunities for the market - WICS WMS Solutions
New: Experience the Dakar rally again - Dubbeldam Group
- Optimal reverse logistics - WICS WMS Solutions
- One stop shop from port to hub with three projects: Extended Single Window, Ultimate en Salomo - Dinalog
- The changed PGS15 Richtlijn - SPSS Consultants BV
- Reverse logistics with the project: Value Creation by closing the loop - Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Stay two steps ahead of your competition by social innovation - Syntens
- Floriculture projects: fresh and green sustainables with the project Davinc3i - Wageningen University
- Synchromodal transport: also physical input and output via 'the cloud' - Buck Consultants
- Global sourcing and wholesales - Rabobank Nederland
- City distribution - How to work efficient with freight in the city centers - Green city distribution
- Make money with stock - Slimstock
- Dinalog helps you with innovations in logistics and supply chain management - Dinalog
- Law and regulation for transporters - Verkeersschool Willem Verboon
- Europe focuses on a horizontal cooperation by launching the CO3 program to make logistics more efficient and sustainable - Tri-vizor
You will find the complete program at: Free seminars
Experience the Dakar rally again at TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS
Are you someone who followed the Dakar rally closely on tv and do you want to experience it again, but than in real life? The team of Dakar-winner Gerard de Rooy and debutant Raymond Dubbeldam will exhibit their truck and car which they have driven in the rally. Raymond Dubbeldam will also tell about his experiences during the hardest rally of the world. You are welcome on Wednesday the 28th of March at 6.00 PM at learnShops area 1.
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS is an edition with a strong substantive program, innovative partnerships and an international accent. So do not miss!
Are you curious about about the edition of 2012?
Take a look at the pictures of TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS 2011
Jetvertising is the official catalog partner of TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS 2012.
Jetvertising realizes the official exhibition catalog and map.