Top 10 reasons to exhibit
Tank Storage Canada is the annual focal point of the regions bulk liquid storage sector. It offers a unique marketing platform which will produce superior results over other forms of marketing, in the shortest time span.
- Your competitors will be there. While you're back at your desk, they could be doing business with your customers.
- Keep the business you have and secure the growth you want.
- Attendees will be there looking for the latest and greatest in the industry. Will you be there to show it to them?
- Keep up with industry news, products and services in a challenging economy; it's more important than ever to stay on top of the trends.
- Harnessing all 5 senses through face to face communication & demonstrations, ensuring your message gets through to the right people.
- Save on travel expenses; meet all your current and potential customers in one convenient location!
- Canada is the world’s sixth largest oil producer and storage & distribution infrastructure, and is critical to support the region’s growth and stature in the global market.
- Exhibiting shows that you are one of the major players in this industry.
- Be prepared for the upturn - when conditions change, you'll need to be ready.
- Network with current and potential customers and even competitors - building these relationships can help your business grow.
By exhibiting at Tank Storage Canada your company will benefit from:
- Meeting your market face-to-face
- Direct selling to serious buyers in active buying mode
- Building prospect databases
- Generating high-quality sales leads
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Demonstrating products/services
- Improving media relations
- Generating media exposure
- Building brand awareness
- Launching new products/services
- Positioning your company as a market leader
- Targeting, testing and developing new markets
- Boosting financial analyst/investor perceptions
- Conducting market research
- Identifying and recruiting new distributors or partners
- Harnessing all five senses to drive home your messages
- Gathering competitive intelligence
- Networking with industry peers
For more information on exhibiting at Tank Storage Canada, please contact:
Sharé Mason – International Sales & Marketing Manager
T: +44 (0)20 8843 8819
F: +44 (0)20 8892 1929