The conference covers a variety of fundamental issues facing the industry in Canada and its numerous stakeholders. The programme is carefully designed and evaluated by leading figures in the industry ensuring presentations are up-to-date and constructive for those in attendance.
Tank Storage Canada will once again provide a unique platform for the global tank storage industry to exchange best practice solutions, to review forecasts, to discuss how to make the most of opportunities and how to overcome challenges, as well as a review of commercial and business strategies to maximise commerciality, viability and efficiency within the tank storage sector.
What will you learn?
With a programme that will provide strategic, commercial, regulatory and technical sessions, some of the issues to be covered at this timely and critical conference are:
- Maximising business opportunities in a difficult market
- Benchmarking and forecasting
- How to develop storage capacity: strategies and investment plans
- Changing legislative and policy framework
- How to obtain operational excellence
- Emergency response and preparedness
- Safety and quality performance of bulk liquid storage terminals
- Cost saving initiatives and best practice strategies to optimise efficiency
- Making technology work for you
- Technical solutions and new initiatives across a variety of topics including tank cleaning, monitoring, gauging, roofs and domes, emission and vapour recovery
2011 Conference programme
- Surviving in a backwardated market
- How to accommodate increases in oil sands production
- Adapting to changing dynamics from refinery closures
- The impacts of the resurging chemical sector
- Latest developments on pipeline expansions
- The changing roles of renewable fuels
- Investment opportunities within the bulk liquid storage sector
- Predicting future oil prices and changes to trade flows
- Learn from international bulk liquid storage operators
- The latest changes to regulations
- Minimising the risk of major incidents
Conference registration is now open!
Visit the 'Book now!' page to download your booking form and reserve your space at the Tank Storage Canada Conference.