1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Demonstrations – Febelsafe stand H1-A20
Risk analysis studies show that appropriate resources and equipment (PPE) are often lacking to meet the requirements for comprehensive safety protection. Nonetheless, purchases in this area are not obvious.
At the Febelsafe stand, visitors can test the following for themselves:
- The use of appropriate PPE can positively affect productivity
- The use of correct work tools can increase safety
- Danger may exist even if you cannot see or feel it
- The safest maintenance of machines is preventive (planned)
- The safety features of a product must be maintained throughout its lifetime
Win a Museeuw bike worth €4,000!
Come and visit us on Thursday afternoon between 13.30 and 15.00, and you can talk to Johan Museeuw himself!
2. Fire fighting demos given by the CNPP Training Center, taking place outside Hall 3
Continuous demonstrations in a mobile training centre for the first interventions
- How to put out a fire in the first or second intervention
- Correct behaviour in case of fire
3. Fall prevention demos in hall 1
Every day in Dutch and French
Your colleague falls: what should you do and what can you do?
Time: 11:00 – 11.30
Scenario: Your colleague is tied to a security rope but falls off the edge of a roof.
What should and what can you do to get him out of this situation before calling emergency services?
Emergency evacuation from height
Time: 14:00 – 14.30
Scenario: You work on a phone antenna, in a mill or on an electric post.
What systems are recommended for safe descent?
4. The FOD-WASO shows a selection of its permanent demonstration workshops for electricity, wood and metal. Stand H1-C53
5. Demos by ANPI – Stand H3-D31
- Anti-theft using RFID badges
- Voice alarm vs. classical siren