People do business with people!
Face-to-face events such as MAINTEC continue to deliver fantastic return-on-investment for suppliers, providing a forum for demonstrating your products and pitching your services in front of a captive, relevant and targeted audience who are serious about buying.
As the key event in the maintenance industry’s calendar, visitors continue to come year-on-year to find the latest solutions to improve productivity and efficiency, reduce costs and downtime and be empowered to take their maintenance strategy to the next level.
MAINTEC’s combination of informative seminars and interactive features provide added reason for industry professionals to visit, whilst also giving them access to the industry’s cutting-edge solutions.
At MAINTEC 2012…
80% found the exhibition to be very worthwhile or worthwhile
81% are planning to exhibit at MAINTEC 2013
71% found the exhibition met or exceeded their expectations
MAINTEC offers exhibitors:
• Face-to-face time with current and potential customers
• High quality visitors with real purchasing power!
• Sales event – the focus is on doing business
• Transparent low prices – means value for money and clear ROI
• No wasted time as your stand is ready for you to do business
• Organisation is taken care of by easyFairs – you can concentrate on sales
• Added PR and marketing exposure through the MAINTEC campaign
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitors for entries into show guides. An example of one such guide is Fairguide. To find out more please follow this link.
Principal Media Partner
- PUMPS & VALVES 2013Netherlands, Rotterdam02/10 - 03/10/2013