Now more than ever, industrial production is a key driver for innovation, productivity, growth and job creation. As we embark on this new revolution where disruptive technologies connect information technology and operational technology, Connected Manufacturing will catalyse the business and technology opportunities that exist between innovators, customers and suppliers - including those within IIoT, big data, automation and more...
Planned topics for 2017:
- Human Robot Interaction
- Is the UK ready for Industry 4.0?
- Industrial Internet of Things
- IoT-enabled Asset Lifecycle Management
- Big Data and Security of the Industrial Internet
- Cognitive Manufacturing: Case Studies and Applications
- Additive Manufacturing: Case studies and Applications
- Artificial Intelligence
- What Does Industry 4.0 Mean for your Competitive Edge?
- How Trends in Robotics are Changing Manufacturing