Bitrez is a resin-manufacturing organisation that offers an extensive range of highly innovative materials developed for an equally broad range of markets and applications within the Composites sector. Rapid response and flexibility are combined with controlled design, development and implementation programs to assure new and existing customers of timely, effective solutions to their resin requirements. We strive for continuous improvement, by training, integrating and motivating our personnel so that they may in turn resolve and satisfy our customer’s requirements to best effect with a wide range of capabilities and significant product portfolio, including:
- Epoxy resins, including unsaturated products for snap cure and enhanced toughness
- Phenolic resins compliant in accordance with FST specifications FAR 25.853 & EN45545
- High temperature Phenol-Aralkyl resins (circa 300°c) plus Acrylics, Vinyl Ester and specialist grades of Polyester
- Hybrid and Bio based materials for faster processing and improved performance.
- Specialist materials including Polyamides, Alkyds, Polyols, Mannich bases, Furan and Amines
- Cross-linking agents, curatives, functional additives and adhesives.
- High/low thermal performance, high chemical / UV / Ozone resistance
- Fracture resistant, toughened grades for CRASH and high impact applications
- Low free monomer products (low free formaldehyde products [non-carcinogenic], low styrene, anhydride free and phenol free products.
- Confidential contract manufacturing operating under IPPC authorisation for quality, safety and environmental control.
We look forward to meeting with you at the Advanced Engineering show to discuss your requirements in more detail.