Since formation in 1996 by Process Improvement veterans, BusinessPort has accumulated considerable expertise in delivering Business Management Systems to a wide range of organisations from SME’s to global across many industry sectors.
Our approach creates alignment from the high level mission and vision statements, policies to the processes, procedures and supporting information; providing the strategy to task management view required assuring business efficiency, effectiveness and compliance. Importantly, we provide all levels of the workforce with clear, unambiguous guidelines and instructions on behaviours and work routines.
Our Workflow functionality provides QHSE modules together with the ability to Automate Process in any discipline and distribute across the organisation.
There are numerous benefits through the adoption of a process-centric approach to Management System development, such as:
• Increased understanding of work methods across all departments and disciplines
• Knowledge sharing across departments through adopting ‘lean’ principles
• Compliance to Nuclear industry standards
• Reduced documents (and therefore reduced costs) due to harmonising processes
• Removal of inherited redundant / duplicated documents
Our methodology in developing Management Systems is efficient, effective, and reflects the methods of work within our client organisations. The Agility system drives performance through `best practise` process and ensure compliance with current ISO and industry standards, such as:
• ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
• ISO 14001: 2015 Environment
• OHSAS 18001: 2008 Health and Safety (to be ISO 45001 in 2017)
• Industry specific Nuclear Engineering Standards
Our objective has always been to simplify what can be seen as complex and provide the highest level of organisational and operational transparency. Importantly, the management system ensures that all levels of the workforce are aware of their roles and responsibilities as well as the knowledge of safe, efficient working practices. We are proud of our track record in projects that are delivered on time and on budget.
The Agility System has been successfully deployed in industries that are heavily legislated and safety critical such as Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Energy, Defence, Manufacturing, Construction, Engineering and Transport to hundreds of thousands of users worldwide ranging from large corporates to SME’s.