Teesside University’s School of Science, Engineering & Design offers a broad portfolio of courses in engineering, forensic and investigative sciences, physical and life sciences, and design.
Our programmes are supported by an impressive range of research, innovation and enterprise activity.
Why choose Teesside?
- Based in the heart of one of the UK’s most important engineering regions, our degrees are developed in close collaboration with industry
- We’ve recently invested £6m in our laboratories and equipment
- 90% of our engineering research is recognised as world-leading and internationally excellent in terms of impact (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Many of our degrees are accredited by professional bodies such as the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences and Royal Society of Chemistry
- 9 out of 10 graduates are in work or further study (School of Science & Engineering, DLHE 2014-15)
We offer a growing number of degree apprenticeships in science and engineering